The Buzz Magazines consists of community lifestyle publications in Houston’s most affluent communities: Bellaire, West University, Memorial, Tanglewood and River Oaks. Since 2002, we have earned trust, loyalty and relationships in these communities.
Every advertiser is automatically included in both our print and online business directories. We can also design and build your ad at no charge.
Call us today to create a buzz about your business.
Please submit the following form and a sales representative will be in touch shortly. Or call Michael Hoffman at 713-668-4157, ext 11.
1. Do I have to advertise for 12 months? There is no minimum number of ads required. You can run as little as one time (except for an eighth page ad, which requires 6X).
2. Do I have to run in all four magazines? No, you can run in one, two, three or all four magazines. You can also rotate between magazines.
3. Can I add onto my contract once it begins? Yes, you can add onto your contract at any time.
4. Do I have to run the same ad each month? No, you can change your ad each month.
5. Do I have to run the same ad size each month? No, you can change your ad size each month.
6. Will you design my ad? Yes, we offer complimentary design and production of your ad, using the photos, copy points and a logo you provide. You will see a proof to make any corrections or changes prior to going to press.
7. Where will my ad appear? Premium positions are available at an additional cost. All other ads are placed throughout the magazine.
8. When does it come out? Residents typically receive the magazine in their mail the first of each month, depending upon the individual mail carrier.
9. Who gets the magazine? The Buzz is mailed to 58,000 homes in our coverage areas. Individual carrier routes are selected based upon household income and other demographic information.
10. Will you write a story about my business? Our editorial content is strictly non-business related. We offer advertorials as an option for those advertisers wishing to write about their business.