To maintain the editorial style of our publications, all advertorials must adhere to the following format:
- Headlines must fit on a single line (typically no more than 4 words.) The first word in the headline is initial capped. All other words in the headline are lower case unless the word is a proper noun.
- To fit the space, body copy should be approximately 225 words for a quarter-page advertorial and 450 words for a half page, INCLUDING all contact information. Please note: these are approximate word counts. You may be required to provide additional copy or cut copy as necessary.
- Copy must be in paragraph form. Do not include formatting (e.g., boldface type, numerical lists, bullets points, etc.)
- Contact information must appear at the bottom in the format shown and be no more than three lines.
- A single photo or logo must appear. QR Codes may not be used.
- All copy is subject to approval and editing by The Buzz Magazines for space, grammar and editorial style.