The Rink — Rolling at Discovery Green
Houston’s first outdoor roller rink returns for a third season. Enjoy seven weeks of roller-skating fun (including weekly theme nights) at Discovery Green.
The Roller Rink Opening Party takes place Friday, March 1, 6–10 p.m. including Roller Derby demos, live DJs and more.
Weekly theme nights:
- Cheap Skate Nights: Mondays, March 4, 18 and 25; April 1, 8 and 15, 2019, 5–10 p.m. On these Mondays, skate around the rink for just $7 per person (includes tax and skate rental).
- Time Warp Tuesdays: Tuesdays, March 5–April 16, 2019, 7–9 p.m. Skate to songs from decades past curated by some of the top local DJs.
- Let the Good Times Roll Date Night: Wednesdays, March 6–April 17, 2019, 7–9 p.m. Bring your date and request a special song via Twitter or Instagram using #DGDJ.
- Throwback Thursdays: Thursdays, March 7–April 18, 2019, 7–9 p.m. Skate to songs from decades past curated by some of the top local DJs.
- Funfetti Fridays: Fridays, March 8–April 19, 2019, 7–10 p.m. A live DJ, a light show and roller-skating make for fun Friday nights.
- Superhero Saturdays: Saturdays, March 2–April 20, 2019, 4–6 p.m. Roller-skate with some of your favorite superheroes and storybook characters including Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman and Buzz Lightyear.
- This is How We Roll Sundays: Sundays, March 3–April 14, 2019, 7–9 p.m. Roller-skate to Top 40 Hits on Sunday evenings this spring.
To leave a comment, please log in or create an account with The Buzz Magazines, Disqus, Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Or you may post as a guest.