Russian Holiday Bazaar
At the Russian Holiday Bazaar, you can get ready for Christmas and New Year. Exchanging gifts has been an essential part of this wonderful time of the year, and the Russian Cultural Center once again is offering unique ethnic souvenirs and gifts that are hard to find anywhere else. You can find:
- Wooden figures of Father Frost and beautiful Bogorodsk Toys for kids;
- Expanded Collection of traditional blue-and-white porcelain – Gzhel;
- Colorful handmade and hand-painted wooden tableware called Khokhloma;
- Beautiful Russian tea sets – by the famous porcelain factories, such as Lomonosov (Imperial) Porcelain Factory, Dulevo porcelain factory, and others;
- Famous Tula Samovars;
- Hand-painted jewelry chest;
- And of course, you’ll find the famous Russian nesting dolls – Matreshkas.
Russian Cultural Center is open every day.
To leave a comment, please log in or create an account with The Buzz Magazines, Disqus, Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Or you may post as a guest.